Thursday 4 January 2007

First Post

So how many people write that for their first post?

I'm not sure if I have anything interesting to say, but we'll see.....

Anyway my girl is away, back with her family for Kurban Bayram and I miss her so much, but that's better than her being away from her family during the bayram. So I have time on my hands and I want to write things like this!

So Torchwood,it's on again and I'm still amazed that there was boy-boy kissing on a mainstream programme, it's a beautiful love story and I love the openly gay theme running through the series.

Enough about television!! I don't even watch it that much but I seem to need the background noise when I'm alone in the flat... there's just me and the cat, lovely I know, but not great conversation, just enough to stop me from talking to myself all the time.

No comments: